Henry: Do you really think there is only one perfect mate?
Leonardo da Vinci: As a matter of fact, I do.
Henry: Well then how can you be certain to find them? And if you do find them, are they really the one for you or do you only think they are? And what happens if the person you're supposed to be with never appears, or, or she does, but you're too distracted to notice?
Leonardo da Vinci: You learn to pay attention.
Henry: Then let's say God puts two people on Earth and they are lucky enough to find one another. But one of them gets hit by lightning. Well then what? Is that it? Or, perchance, you meet someone new and marry all over again. Is that the lady you're supposed to be with or was it the first? And if so, when the two of them were walking side by side were they both the one for you and you just happened to meet the first one first or, was the second one supposed to be first? And is everything just chance or are some things meant to be?
- wes-nix likes this
- molly--pop reblogged this from lostinthesounds
- forget--the--rest likes this
- shinemomentarily likes this
- park26 reblogged this from lostinthesounds
- fantasyorfiction likes this
- thewhispersofdoublevoices reblogged this from catchingchaos
- catchingchaos reblogged this from lostinthesounds
- aeonathenne reblogged this from rolya-t
- 2wish4impossiblethings likes this
- ellis- likes this
- dysenterydanceoff likes this
- suhkneedee likes this
- antologiaa likes this
- rolya-t reblogged this from lostinthesounds
- merrycrissmasbb likes this
- masamoan likes this
- mythoughtconstellation likes this
- lostinthesounds posted this